INTRODUCTIONDePalma Workwear AB is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect and how we use and protect your personal information.
We truly hope that you will take time to read it through as we have no other goal but to maintaining your privacy.
LAWS AND REGULATIONSThe information we gather, use and process are collected in accordance with:
• The Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, or “GDPR”)
• The Swedish Data Protection Act (Personuppgiftslag 1998:204).
PRINCIPLESThis Policy is based on the following principles:
• Personal data shall be processed lawfully, fairly and transparently;
• Personal data shall only be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
• Personal data shall be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for processing;
• Personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date with every effort to erase or rectify without delay;
• Personal data shall be kept in a form such that the data subject can be identified only as long as is necessary for processing;
• Personal data shall be processed in a manner that ensures the appropriate security;
• Personal data shall not be shared with third parties except when necessary in order for them to provide services upon agreement;
• Data subjects must easily exercise their rights.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact you.
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as: “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
If we do collect personal data, we will nevertheless never collect sensitive personal data about you. The EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) defines sensitive personal data as “categories of personal data related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person's sex life or sexual orientation.”
When you use our website and/or purchase us from us, we may gather various information. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we receive and use are appropriate for the below purposes.
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONSIf you happen to purchase or willingly give us your email address, you will receive marketing messages by email and/or SMS.
These marketing messages are only meant to warn you about our current and next offers.
You can of course decide to unsubscribe from us at any time.
How do you unsubscribe from marketing communications?
• By following instructions given at the end of the SMS message
• By contacting our Customer Care Service
• By clicking on the unsubscribe link at the end of the email
• By contacting our Customer Care Service
USE OF DATA FOR ADVERTISING PURPOSESWe happen to use data collected during your visit to create banners and ads when you visit other third websites. Those ads are created via pixels and are based on information we hold about you (such as search history) which explains why you will be able to see ads matching items that are similar to those you have checked out on our website.
All information used to create those ads are pseudonymized and we will never use data that clearly identify you.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATIONWe will never sell your personal data to any third party.
However, we may share your personal information with companies who are experts in their field and assist us in operating the website, conducting our business or servicing you.
Do not worry though! Each of our service providers have been selected by us for their ability to provide the particular services needed, including their ability to handle your personal information. All those providers provide sufficient guarantees to implement the technical and organizational measures necessary to meet the requirements of the GDPR and our own.
We share your personal information in the following cases:
• To any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries;
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, data may be disclosed to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of DePalma Workwear, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
• If we are processing it on behalf of a customer;
• To companies for the performance of any contract we enter into with you or them and that help us provide our services adequately such as, payment service providers, delivery companies or ourwarehouse.
• To other professional services companies such website hosts, advertising/marketing agencies and analytics or search engine providers helping us run, improve and optimize the Website or helping us store your data.
• With your express consent.
TRANSFERS OF YOUR INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREAWhere a third-party provider is located outside the European Economic Area, we will always ensure that the transfer of personal data will be protected by appropriate safeguards, namely the use of standard data protection clauses adopted or approved by the European Commission where the data protection authority does not believe that the third country has adequate data protection laws or with companies that are Privacy Shield Certified.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, your right are as follows:
TO ACCESS WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION IS HELD IDENTIFICATION WILL BE REQUIREDWhere you request access to your information, we are required to use all reasonable measures to verify your identity before doing so. These measures only exist to protect your information and to reduce risk of identity fraud, theft or unauthorized access to your information.
We therefore kindly ask you to send us original or certified copies of the following documentation: passport, identity card, birth certificate or driving licence. One of those above documents is required in order to request personal information.
We will endeavour to respond within one month. If you want to exercise one of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details provided below in the paragraph "How to contact us".
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?We will hold your personal data for as long as you are you have an account and for as long as is necessary to comply with our legal/ regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or enforce our terms and conditions.
When we no longer need to retain your personal data, it will be deleted or be anonymised so that you can no longer be identified from it.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS SECURED?DePalma Workwear will use all reasonable efforts to protect your personal information. We are using the latest industry standards and security measures such SSL/TLS encryption for protection of user data and personal information.
Our goal is to have all appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing and using personal data. We have safeguard processes in place in order to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of our or third parties processing systems and services as well as the ability to restore the availability and access to personal data in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident.
Your data is always store in secure environments and we provide training to our Staff on data protection best practices and require them to enter into a confidentiality agreement.